510 thermal flame retardant electronic silica gel
- Product Description: RTV one-component room temperature curing silica gel
- Product features: paste, white, heat conduction, flame retardant type
- Application: electronic and electrical products bonding, fixing, flame retardant, insulation, waterproof
- Featured services: free sample, substitute for import
- Product description: Bonding, sealing, fixing, filling, moisture-proof and insulation of all kinds of PCB heating electronic components.
Power module assembly and reinforcement, lamps assembly, automotive electronic comp
I. [Product Features]
1, one component room temperature curing silicone rubber, no solvent, no corrosion, low odor, after curing for the elastomer
2, white, fast drying type, paste glue, after curing the colloid shock and vibration resistance
3. Excellent thermal conductivity, which can effectively disperse the heat generated by electronic components into the environment, thus prolonging the service life of electronic components, excellent flame retardant performance and electrical insulation performance
4, curing material on metal, plastic and other materials are no corrosion, weather resistance, aging resistance, superior electrical performance
5, curing material has good seismic, shockproof, shock absorption, strong adhesion, good sealing
6, after curing, colloid insulation, moisture-proof, non-swelling, in line with the RoHS directive requirements
Two, [scope of application]
Yioneng 510 RTV thermal conductivity flame retardant electronic silica gel (organic silica gel) applicable to the following range:
1. Bonding, sealing, fixing, filling, moisture-proof and insulation of all kinds of PCB heating electronic components.
2. Power module assembly and reinforcement, lamps assembly, auto parts assembly.
3. It is used for the assembly of heat sink and CPU, audio-visual, electronic and electrical appliances and other related parts that need heat dissipation and heat transfer, such as semiconductor refrigeration pieces, water dispensers, electric ketts, TV power amplifier tubes and heat sink.
4, used for metal, glass, ceramics, PCB board, semiconductor devices, plastics and other objects bonding, heat dissipation, sealing, fixing.